Sales Development Representative
Hey, thanks for checking out the Sales Development Representative role at Deepcrawl.
Deepcrawl is a website intelligence platform. It helps businesses scale their digital operations by bringing together the teams, data, and insights required for high-performing, revenue-driving websites.
Deepcrawl enables the world’s leading brands to take command of their website’s health and realize their website’s full commercial potential by exposing technical and structural issues that exist in—or are about to be introduced to their websites and helps them prioritize and fix them.
Our website intelligence platform is used every day by thousands of enterprise businesses as well as all six major global group advertising agencies – including leading brands like Adobe, eBay, Microsoft, Twitch, Canva, and Paypal. And the number of brands using Deepcrawl is growing every day!
This is where you come in. To help drive our growth we’re looking for agile, ambitious folks with a strong growth mindset to join our team as a Sales Development Representative.
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words, they are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing and developing team. SDRs at DeepCrawl are crucial to the success of the Enterprise Sales team. As an SDR at DeepCrawl, you will be on a mission to generate a balanced pipeline that leads to consistent and continuous revenue growth. You will be identifying, researching and approaching key stakeholders at target companies that fit our ICP while actively collaborating with members of our Enterprise Sales team to fuel the growth of DeepCrawl’s Enterprise Sales machine.
The team is a diverse group of backgrounds and experience. Made up of DeepCrawl veterans, tack-sharp SDRs and experienced AE’s. We are responsible for closing business that furthers the growth and development of the DeepCrawl product. We engage in conversations with qualified leads across eCommerce, Publishing, Travel and FMCG.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introduction, handover
- Be the first point of contact for new inbound opportunities and identify the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to the team
- Create 20 Net New Sales Qualified Leads a Month
- 80% SQL —> SAL
Measurements/ Performance indicators:
- Sequence 25 Net Companies Weekly (2-3 Prospects per account) using omni channel approach (Phone Call, Email, LinkedIn Invite)
- Hold 2 Call Blocks Daily (Morning and Afternoon) No less than 60 dials a day
- Going Beyond Metrics to Hit Target
The Skill Set:
- Driven and ambitious self-starter
- 6-18months Business Development experience (SaaS preferred but not required)
- Record of consistent quota attainment-daily/monthly
- A consultative and human sales approach. Every conversation is different, and there are no scripts at DeepCrawl.
- The skills to passionately articulate the value/benefit of DeepCrawl
- A drive, hunger and commitment to overcome obstacles
- A coachable team player with a strong sense of humility
- An entrepreneurial mindset capable of bringing actionable ideas to the table
- Ability and openness to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
Within the first month, you’ll:
Learn, absorb and shadow. Primarily, we will immerse you in the world of technical SEO, the key problems and obstacles DeepCrawl customers face, our sales process, tools and team
Within three months, you’ll:
Have a strong understanding of DeepCrawl’s value proposition across different verticals and be able to clearly articulate and communicate our solution. You will begin to cut your teeth on how to position our solution to enterprise opportunities and have a good understanding of the difference between a good lead and a great lead. You’ll also have hit your ramp targets and will be a wizz within Salesforce and SalesLoft.
Within six months you’ll:
You will have a solid understanding of the target accounts in your territory that are the right fit for DeepCrawl. You will be in a zen-like state of creating highly qualified opportunities through targeted campaigns designed independently and in partnership with your AE. You will be hitting a consistent level of quota attainment and begin to excel.
Within 12 months you’ll:
Be a consistent source of opportunities at DeepCrawl, an integral cog in our sales machine. With consistency, comes the ability to identify where there’s room for improvement, both in the near and long term. You will be an active participant within our team and team culture, bringing new ideas and improvements to the team.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast-growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries
- Beautiful and spacious office space in Barbican
- Private health and dental insurance
- Monthly budget for health and wellness activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 2 personal days per year
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Summer Fridays (July & August)
- Annual personal training budget
- Virtual & office drinks & lunches
Deepcrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.