Customer Marketing Manager
Hey, thanks for checking out the Customer Marketing Manager role at Deepcrawl.
Deepcrawl is a website intelligence platform. It helps businesses scale their digital operations by bringing together the teams, data, and insights required for high-performing, revenue-driving websites.
Deepcrawl enables the world’s leading brands to take command of their website’s health and realize their website’s full commercial potential by exposing technical and structural issues that exist in—or are about to be introduced to their websites and helps them prioritize and fix them.
Our website intelligence platform is used every day by thousands of enterprise businesses as well as all six major global group advertising agencies – including leading brands like Adobe, eBay, Microsoft, Twitch, Canva, and Paypal. And the number of brands using Deepcrawl is growing every day!
This is where you come in. To help drive our growth we’re looking for agile, ambitious folks with a strong growth mindset to join our team as a Customer Marketing Manager.
A brief overview of what you’ll be doing at Deepcrawl
We are looking for a creative marketer to take on the new role of Customer Marketing Manager at Deepcrawl, to bring client-facing marketing activity to the next level. This role will bring together key elements of marketing, including multi-channel CRM communications, data management and analysis and cross-team collaboration, all to drive Deepcrawl’s objective of creating raving fans who will make the best use of the product, advocate for us, and support each other.
- Develop and deploy strategic CRM and marketing plans across multiple channels, including email, events, content and social
- Develop high-quality inbound experiences for clients across all channels
- Drive data quality across platforms / systems to ensure top-quality segmentation can be achieved when communicating with clients
- Collaborate both within marketing and across business teams to plan and deliver integrated activities to generate demand / upsell, product / feature adoption and retention / advocacy within the customer base
- Liaise with product and customer success teams to deliver urgent communications about the product as required
- Support Customer Success in streamlining operations for onboarding clients, and regular, personalized contact with client accounts
- Support the events manager in developing a community of clients who will support our another and advocate for Deepcrawl
- Identify opportunities to improve communications with clients across the business, and design and implement automations and processes to respond to risks and opportunities
- Advise on and effectively promote client-focussed events, working with the events manager
- Monitor and report on the success of all activities to support continuous developments and improvements
Key Experience & skills
- A hands-on approach to work, a passion for working hard and bringing ideas to life in short periods of time
- Growth mindset – testing, learning and taking risks – whilst ensuring we’re always brand-safe
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Working with product marketing and content teams
- Eye for design
- CRM and comms essential to role, creative and technically minded with experience in Hubspot and / or Salesforce a plus
- Experience in segmentation
- Monitoring success / reporting
- Data analysis
- Working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to respond and adapt quickly to change
Deepcrawl is committed to our cultural values. They’re not just platitudes, they’re the DNA of our entire company:
- We are agile
- We work as one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
In our most recent Company engagement survey, 93% of our colleagues would recommend Deepcrawl as a great place to work. Sound like a culture you’d like to be a part of? Join us!
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries
- Beautiful and spacious office space in Barbican
- Private health and dental insurance
- Monthly budget for health and wellness activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 2 personal days per year
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Summer Fridays (July & August)
- Annual personal training budget
- Virtual & office drinks & lunches
Deepcrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role