Product Marketing Manager
Hey, thanks for checking out the Product Marketing Manager role at Deepcrawl.
Deepcrawl is a website intelligence platform. It helps businesses scale their digital operations by bringing together the teams, data, and insights required for high-performing, revenue-driving websites.
Deepcrawl enables the world’s leading brands to take command of their website’s health and realize their website’s full commercial potential by exposing technical and structural issues that exist in—or are about to be introduced to their websites and helps them prioritize and fix them.
Our website intelligence platform is used every day by thousands of enterprise businesses as well as all six major global group advertising agencies – including leading brands like Adobe, eBay, Microsoft, Twitch, Canva, and Paypal. And the number of brands using Deepcrawl is growing every day!
This is where you come in. To help drive our growth we’re looking for agile, ambitious folks with a strong growth mindset to join our team as a Product Marketing Manager.
Product Marketing at DeepCrawl
Product Marketing is responsible for understanding the problems of our clients and works to find the improvements that can add the most value to our product. We’re looking for a Product Marketer to report into our Product Marketing Lead to help us grow usage of our features, and help our sales and commercial teams to fully understand the value that our tools bring.
Your main goal will be promoting DeepCrawl’s features to our existing customers – driving feature adoption and usage in every segment from small businesses to the largest enterprises. You will become a product expert – working on positioning & launch strategy of new features, writing product guides and putting together training collateral, and training the sales team about why customers should care.
- Work with the Product Marketing Lead and development teams to understand what they’re building, why they’re building it, and what problems it solves for our clients. Turn this into compelling value propositions for our customers.
- Work with the Product Marketing Lead to understand key customer use cases and input into the Product roadmaps
- Work with the Product Marketing Lead to own the business’s customer insight – coordinate between teams to make sure we’re all targeting the same segments, with the same strategies
- Work with our clients to document their successes and write case studies for GTM processes
- Work with commercial teams to coordinate the GTM strategy for new products and features
- Put together and maintain our product collateral and sales enablement tools, and train the sales and CS teams on the value that we bring to our clients
- Monitor our core competitors and feed information about their actions and strategies to the relevant team
- Write and maintain product guides, help documentation, and some in-app copy to help users understand the best way to solve their problems in DeepCrawl
- Write regular release notes on released features and functionality and bug fixes, to keep customers updated on ongoing developments
- Work with the customer marketing manager to analyze and find the best customer segments to target with the best type of content
- Provide regular updates to the business on ongoing projects and products.
Key Experience and skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in a product marketing or similar role, for a B2B SaaS or technology company.
- Ability to take technical information and translate into easily understandable messaging and copy
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. messaging frameworks, win/loss analysis, etc.)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Creativity and agility
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Team player with strong work ethic
Deepcrawl is committed to our cultural value. They’re not just platitudes, they’re the DNA of our entire company.
- We are agile
- We work as one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
In our most recent Company engagement survey 93% of our colleagues would recommend Deepcrawl as a great place to work. Sound like a culture you’d like to be a part of? Join us!
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries
- Beautiful and spacious office space in Barbican
- Private health and dental insurance
- Monthly budget for health and wellness activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 2 personal days per year
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Summer Fridays (July & August)
- Annual personal training budget
- Virtual & office drinks & lunches
Deepcrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role